Need a Transcript?

Need a transcript?

If you attended Great Oaks as a high school student:

Your records are kept at your home high school (the high school that awarded your diploma.)  This includes records for your time at Great Oaks.  Contact your home high school for transcripts.

If you need other records from your time at Great Oaks, call the Great Oaks District Office at 513.771.8840.

If you attended Great Oaks as an adult:

Contact the Adult Workforce Development office at 513.771.8881.