Stay in Touch
During your time at Great Oaks, you developed skills that will last you a lifetime. You’ve moved on to a career, college, or both—and we want to know how you’re doing.
We invite you to reconnect with Great Oaks. Here's how:
- Like our Facebook pages (facebook.com/greatoaksreallife and facebook.com/greatoakscareercampuses). Your story can help inspire a new generation of students.
- Let us know about your successes! Email Jon Weidlich at firstname.lastname@example.org about a new job, promotion, or award you received.
- Learn more about current job opportunities in your field--or post a job for recent grads. Click here.
- Join an Advisory Committee in your career field. Email Jon Weidlich if you're interested.
- Support current and future students through the Great Oaks Education Foundation. The Foundation gives about $30,000 in scholarships and grants to students each year. Click here for more information.
- Take a class. The Adult Workforce Development office has classes and programs to learn more in your current career, start something new, or just learn more about a subject you're interested in. Find out more here.
We're proud of our graduates, and are pleased that you want to stay in touch. Email Jon Weidlich (email@example.com) or call 513.612.3609 if you have any questions or ideas.