The first students started classes at Great Oaks Career Campuses nearly 50 years ago. In the early 1970s, career development was a new concept for southwestern Ohio. Today, Great Oaks is the one of the largest districts of its type in the United States, serving 36 affiliated school districts in 12 counties touching approximately 3,000 high school students in workforce development programs and an additional 10,000 high school students in programs and services at affiliated schools and industry based satellite units. Great Oaks has achieved global recognition as a leader in career and technical education.
In addition, Great Oaks provides programs to serve adults with full- and part-time continuing education, workforce development courses and certification program
Stay in Touch
During your time at Great Oaks, you developed skills that will last you a lifetime. You’ve moved on to a career, college, or both—and we want to know how you’re doing.
We invite you to reconnect with Great Oaks. Here's how:
- Like our Facebook pages (facebook.com/greatoaksreallife and facebook.com/greatoakscareercampuses). Your story can help inspire a new generation of students.
- Let us know about your successes! Email the PR Office at email@example.com about a new job, promotion, or award you received.
- Learn more about current job opportunities in your field--or post a job for recent grads. Click here.
- Join an Advisory Committee in your career field. Email the PR Office if you're interested.
- Support current and future students through the Great Oaks Education Foundation. The Foundation gives about $30,000 in scholarships and grants to students each year. Click here for more information.
- Take a class. The Adult Workforce Development office has classes and programs to learn more in your current career, start something new, or just learn more about a subject you're interested in. Find out more here.
We're proud of our graduates, and are pleased that you want to stay in touch. Email the PR Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 513.612.3609 if you have any questions or ideas.
This information is posted as a service to our alumni; Great Oaks does not organize reunions or accept funds for events.
For more information about any reunions listed here, contact the organizer.
To submit your reunion information, email the PR Office at email@example.com.