The Live Oaks Computer Service Technician and Networking, Digital Arts and Design and Web Applications and Game Development students made a huge impact at recent Business Professionals of America (BPA) regional competition. Fifteen of the students will go on to compete at the state level.
The first five students in each category are awarded a certificate of excellence; the top three also win medals. Those who earn the highest scores in each category will also compete at the state BPA competition.
Moving on to state are:
- Livvie Zach of Madeira, first place in Graphic Design Promotion
- Anthony Buelsing, Anderson, first place in Digital Media Production
- Eve Beck, Batavia, first place in Fundamentals of Desktop Publishing
- Tori Hollifeld, Anderson, first place in Digital Publishing
- Annalissa Blimline of Milford, Baily Isaacs of Batavia, and Ann Richards of Milford, first place in Broadcast News Production Team
- Ian Barbro of Goshen and Noah Mundy of West Clermont, first place in Web Site Design Team
- AJ Smith, Goshen, first place in Broadcast News Production
- Steven Bower, Batavia, first place in Computer Network Technology
- Jacob Panko, Milford, first place in Systems Administration Using Cisco
- Alex Tripp, West Clermont, first place in Interview Skills
- Emma Wing, Madeira, second place in Fundamentals of Desktop Publishing
- Emily Combs, West Clermont, second place in Digital Publishing
- Matthew Brotherton, Loveland, second place in SQL Database Fundamentals
BPA is a national student organization promoting business, technical and marketing skills, with 43,000 members in over 2,300 chapters in 23 states.