Great communities need people who can protect and serve. It’s a career that requires people skills, courage, the ability to solve puzzles, and a desire to help. The Law Enforcement program can give you the skills you need for a lifelong career.
· Skills to respond to civil emergencies.
· Legal aspects of law enforcement, including the Ohio Revised Code, Ohio Rules of Evidence, and rules for criminal and court procedures.
· How to develop positive relations with citizens, supervisors, and co-workers.
· The role of a peace officer.
· The private security industry.